Friday, June 23, 2017

V A C A T I O N !

YOUUUUU GUYS! After weeks of waiting, and waiting, and annoying all of my friends and coworkers about it, and waiting some more, we are finally going on vacation tomorrow!!!!
We're spending tomorrow in LA, going to Griffith Observatory, seeing my family, and eating as much as we possibly can before leaving for our cruise on Sunday! We are so excited! Every sentence is going to end in an exclamation point!

Cooper will be hanging out with his bff Ella, Dan's former roommate, having a blast no doubt! We probably won't have any cell reception while we're gone and honestly I'm kind of glad because it'll be even better if the phones are only used as cameras--much fewer distractions!

So yeah, we're stoked! Follow along on Instagram for sweet pix and sorry in advance if we're also friends on Facebook because, you guys, I'm going to spam the shit out of you all, I'm truly sorry but too excited to be sorry enough not to do it!

See you in about a week! (I wasn't kidding about the exclamation points!)
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...