Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Slices of Life

Life lately has been surprisingly busy, and also the most consistent and routine it's ever been. Every day I go to work, come home on my lunch break to go out for a walk with Cooper, go back to work, come home and go to the dog park. I got Cooper those booties I mentioned in this post and it's probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life. He doesn't love them and he practically begs me to take them off as soon as we get home, but when we're outside walking he wears them like a pro.

It's been in the high 100's the past few weeks, so the booties are definitely necessary. It's only downhill from here; it's almost too hot to go for walks when the sun is up. We lasted outside for about 5 minutes this afternoon. Cooper does NOT like the heat, which is hilarious and convenient because it wears him out and he usually has SO much energy.

I know a lot (if not all) of my blog posts and photos have been Cooper-centric lately, but he's just lighting up our lives lately. Like a thousand times a day I tell him that he's a good boy and I turn to Dan and say "isn't he such a good boy?"

I am disgusting, I know!!
He does not love the car and on the way to the groomer today he freaked out and crawled into my lap and ended up like this. It was possibly a little dangerous but I just about melted. This little puppy is just bringing me so much joy these days, despite sometimes being super hyper and frustrating (ha!)

Dan's been working a lot and has so much going on, but in less than 3 weeks we are going to LA to see my family for a day before going on our cruise! We are literally so excited I think it's all either of us can think about when we're stuck at work all day. Then I can spam you with photos of things other than my dog.
Desert summers do have some of the best sunsets, though. Can't deny that.
Stay cool.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...