Sunday, March 19, 2017

Antelope Canyon + Horseshoe Bend

On day three of our trip, we drove up to Page, AZ to take a tour of Upper Antelope Canyon and then drove five minutes down the road to Horseshoe Bend. UNREAL!
It was a fantastic and extremely memorable trip--from the fact that my sister could be at my recital to seeing so many natural wonders, I'm so glad to have these memories. See the Grand Canyon portion here.

The day that we drove home was Dan's 25th birthday! Dan, my better half, if you're reading this, thank you for coming on this trip with us and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Life with you is the absolute best.

Thus ends the Spring Break blog posts. I swear I'm hoping to post more, but alas, life gets in the way. Thanks for tuning in.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...