Thursday, November 17, 2016

Slices of Life

In no particular order: lately...

For Halloweekend I dressed up as our friend Yeil. It was a perfectly executed costume, if I do say so myself. 

I then convinced the majority of our studio to dress up in purple and black for studio class on actual Halloween, like our professors. (tiny pic in the top right corner of the collage)

When will those Pillsbury slice-and-bake cookies (which Dan had never had?????) stop being addicting and adorable? Never? I'm okay with that.

We went to the driving range weekly for a few weeks there before I was drowning in school.

We saw The Dear Hunter kill it live (me for the fourth time!!)

We went to the state fair, ate some fried food, sweated our asses off. I went two years ago after first moving here, can't believe how that feels both like yesterday and a lifetime ago.

The weather finally turned and with it, my mood. I can see the end of the tunnel of death that was this semester. I can not tell you how glad I am that it's almost over. 

Next week Rebecca, Mom, and Grandma ALL come out for Thanksgiving and we're hosting dinner in our tiny one bedroom apartment, just send us all the good vibes you have that it will work out okay, yeeeeesh. I'm practically useless in the kitchen, so really it's good luck for Dan ;) I can't wait to see my family. I can almost taste the freedom! And turkey!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...