Monday, July 18, 2016

Over the Weekend

I flew into Long Island this past Thursday night (technically Friday morning, sorry Dan) to spend the weekend with Dan and his family and friends. It was SO FUN. We went out with his friends on Friday night and spent Saturday on Fire Island, on the beach and watching his Mom play a gig. It was seriously awesome.
I did not take a lot of pictures, but I got Dan to smile TWICE. TWO TIMES. In the same day, no less.
This morning his Mom and I got pedicures before I headed out to my Grandma's in Queens. I am so thankful for this weekend, their hospitality, and my boyfriend.

Thus begins family time in New York. Sure to be quite a week. Rebecca gets in on Friday night and Dad on Saturday!

'Til next time, keep it real.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...