Sunday, July 10, 2016

Life Lately

Dan and I are living together as of last week! The apartment looks way better now than it ever did and it finally feels like home, probably because Dan's involved. He left for NY for a month last week, and I go to NY on Thursday! I'm so excited to spend a weekend with him going to the beach and stuff before going to spend a week with my family. My whole family! I haven't seen Rebecca since Thanksgiving. Very uncool.

With everything that's going on in this country right now, I feel a little lost in society. My family and friends are so multi-cultural that it's hard for me to process why anyone would act the way some people are acting. But I have to say, I am so thankful for what and who I have in my life. I am so lucky. Hold your loved ones close!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...