Thursday, March 31, 2016

Slices of Life

I am INTO collages right now. It makes me want to never post photos chronologically ever again (that's impractical and silly, I know, but for these types of posts I'm about it). BeFunky is my go-to; they have an option where you upload the photos and they generate the collage for you and it's so easy I could cry. I've been messing around with their graphic designer and it is FUN. I'll share more when I have time when school ends but I'm pretty excited.

Since we last chatted, my family came to visit and witness my last Masters degree recital. It was a whirlwind, quite a time. You can watch my recital hereit begins around 16 minutes into the stream. The first half is the Mozart Clarinet Quintet, the second half is the Weber Clarinet Quintet.

We went to the botanical gardens, my favorite place, and my family was generous enough to buy me a year membership! I can not wait to go in the evening to see the current art installation, and for the cactus and succulent show that's coming up.

My glasses got lost in the mail, but Warby Parker was so kind and replaced all three frames and lenses free of charge! So glad to have all of my favorite accessories back! (In case you are wondering: my clear frames are the "Coley", my black/blue marbled frames are the "Clyde", my purple frames are the "Welty", and my sunglasses are the "Jasper -- I have a lot of glasses)

I started a photography Instagram account! Follow @oliviamoonitzphotography!!!
Life is back to normal, sort of, kind of, now that my recital is over. Dan left for the weekend for a competition, his recital is in a few weeks, I'm learning a lot of excerpts for auditions, starting a new job in the academic affairs office, and preparing for the relief of summer.

Until next time.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...