Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Slices of Life

Life updates:

I had a really bad cold like two weeks ago now? I dunno but it wiped me out for a few days. Terrible cough. It was gross. I got made fun of a lot, and I got my office buddy (Pat) sick. As if I wasn't already the worst.

We had a clarinet choir and then two guests in the studio. That means I played in two master classes last week, had two lessons, regular rehearsals, extra rehearsals, and recitals to go to. It was quite a week (fun, but quite a week).

We went to dim sum at the Asian market. THAT was a time. Fascinating. Mostly delicious, pretty weird. Dan was not a fan, but if nothing else it was super fun.

My friend Vince came to town to visit his family and we got coffee and chatted about life and photography and clarinet. A couple of my students gave a recital, and Wen gave an amazing recital! Jack's recital is tomorrow, aaaand recital season is in full swing.

I had a couple of rehearsals for my own recital with my string quartet and I am insanely excited, it's so fun playing chamber music.

I got new glasses and chopped my hair off again and I looove it.

I can't remember the rest. I'm happy as hell though, I can tell you that.

Collage made with BeFunky (not an ad, just a fun fact).
xx

1 comments:

  1. Love the collage, Olivia! Thanks for recommending www.befunky.com! Such a great way to showcase all those life updates. And your haircut and new glasses are on point :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...