Thursday, February 4, 2016

January Photo Dump

So, look, it's been a while. I'm so busy and I might be crushed by the amount of music I'm playing. I've fallen asleep with my glasses still on twice in the past week. The semester so far, in a nutshell.
My Mom's on this "send me pictures!" kick, so in an attempt to troll her on the first day of school I sent her a picture of everything I did that day. Not troll-y at all because she loved it.
We picked oranges after a meeting at Dr. Spring's. Vitamin C!
#AsianMonday
I tortured my cat and Rachel got a dog! His name is Claude. He's a corgi/sheltie mix. He's ADORABLE AND I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES ME. And as always, Ella, the princess.
We briefly went to Colorado Springs so Dan could take an audition. It snowed! It was beautiful and quite an experience.
Got Dan to smile for a picture, only had to hold my phone up for a full two minutes to wait for it.
Oh, clarinet choir. We had rehearsal every night last week and a performance on Saturday. Good times. (thanks for the pic, Dr. G)

In other news, bad shit keeps happening, so, that's cool. Dan got suuuper sick last week, my clarinet cracked again, and I just today lost a ton of photos from last week. It's whatever but like I'm really ready for a totally normal week please.

Til next time, party people. Happy Super Bowl weekend.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...