Saturday, October 17, 2015

Tucson Part I

Over my Fall Break, Dad and I took a trip down to Tucson. We just happened to make it in time for the Tucson Meet Yourself festival, where we ate so. much. food. Spanish, Polish, Turkish, Vietnamese. You name it, we at least considered trying it :)
We spent the next day in the Sonora Desert, at the museum/zoo thing. We highly recommend. It was beautiful and we thoroughly enjoyed it. I especially loved the butterfly garden and the hummingbird aviary.
It's funny because the museum is literally in the middle of the desert, but it's really good. Anyway, when we were done we drove down a ways and stopped to take in more desert view.
It was such a good day! 10/10 Moonitz's who were there would recommend.

The next day, we went to the University of Arizona Biosphere 2, so more on that later. I dropped Dad off at the airport this morning; always so bittersweet saying "see you later" to family. I miss him already.
xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...