Wednesday, October 28, 2015

These Days: Not-MIA

I'm not missing in action, I'm just really busy. Like really really busy. Like so much clarinet. I'm going to DC this weekend for a clarinet thing. I'm spending all of my "free time" (I say that with quotes because there are things I should be doing that I'm not, but I need to maintain some semblance of my sanity okay!!) with my favorite people, not blogging about whatever. And even some of them frequently say, "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever", so. I have things I want to post, photos I want to edit, I just can't seem to find the time.

Maybe next week.

(That's what I always say)

In the meantime: we're doing well. We're all busy, but we're all good, or at least we will be.

Even when life is hard, life is good.

(That is my favorite saying, because it is almost never not-true)

I hope you are all well and relatively happy. Thanks for still reading my occasional posts. I'll come back to it sometime soon, I promise.
Chillen, until next time.
xx

1 comments:

  1. Glad you're well. Sweet pictures. ^_^ Happy almost Halloween!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...