Monday, October 12, 2015

(Long Overdue) Slices of Life


Do you remember me? I look the same, so you should. Life lately, brought to you by my iPhone.

I'm the good kind of really busy right now. As a result, I forget or just don't have time to post. It is what it is. But, I'm like ridiculously happy.

New sheets, new plants, shorter and then longer again bangs (which I have since decided need to grow out NOW), football games, favorite people, clarinet clarinet clarinet, blah blah blah.

(Special thanks to Tyler and that stranger above him for ruining, I mean enhancing, this great photo of me and Dan)

Anyway, my Dad is in town and we are in Tucson for fall break!!! Tucson is fun and we highly recommend the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum. Although admittedly I do miss my Tempe-bubble a bit, we are going to the U of A Biosphere 2 tomorrow and I'm way too excited (does this make me a nerd?)

Happy.
Thanks for reading my sporadic blog, you rock.
xx

1 comments:

  1. New sheets and new plants, so cute. Glad you are so happy lady!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...