Sunday, September 27, 2015

"Shooting"


I took photos for this reed quintet of past and present ASU students at Papago Park, a 15 minute drive from my house in Tempe. It's actually where the zoo is, too. Whenever I drive that way I have a hard time focusing because it's so damn beautiful!!! I'm so happy I finally got to shoot there, I've wanted to for a while and I'm super proud of the results. I feel like I've really been coming into my photographic style this year, if that's a thing. I've been extremely happy with all the work I've done in this area.

I updated my website a little while ago. Look! (and then tell your friends)

I'm fancy now and I say things like "I have a shoot at 5pm" and "let me check my schedule and get back to you" and "that's a wrap!", although that last one I only say in my head, in the interest of not sounding like a jerk ;)
xx

1 comments:

  1. your website looks great! i wish i were closer so i could hire you for ALL THE THINGS! that's a wrap.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...