Friday, August 21, 2015

Happy Friday + Slices of Life

HELLLOOOOOO!
As a break from my summer travel posts, and my blog silence, here are the things I have been doing since I returned to Tempe about forever ago. As per usual, super snugs with Joon. She is curled up next to me as I type this! She's been missing me though, as I've been busy and not home a ton. sigh.
I went with my new friend Brittany (we met in Belgium, and she's starting at ASU this semester) to look at PUPPIES. Worst decision ever, purely because, well, puppies. These were the tiniest and therefore cutest puppies I've ever seen. I could cry just thinking about it. It hurts my heart.
Messy came back from Europe so comedically jet lagged that frankly I wish I had it on video. I missed her so much!! Also: Wen captured my bliss with Joon, and I took a lot of selfies. I'm sorry for so many pictures of my face, but hey this is what I currently look like (plus about a pound of sweat).
Yesterday was our first day of school! On a Thursday, bizarre, I know. I actually had class, a three hour seminar. Pray for me. Har har.

Frankly it's nice to be back though. I want to put all of my energy into clarinet this year and I'm really, really excited about it.
P.S. Dan is the nicest boyfriend ever.
That is all!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...