Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sister, Sister













































You may be aware, but Rebecca is here! (yes, that is her real hair) Her first time here since I moved. Finally seeing where I live, meeting my friends, and most importantly, Joon. She flew in last week and leaves later this week--8 days of sister time! Pretty sure she's already sick of me.

I've been trying to take her to all the places around town I like to go; where I like to eat, some touristy stuff, a lot of shopping. Turns out that I don't get out much, so we've been trying to get creative. It's working out though, or at least, I hope it is.

I've been taking a lot of photos, but I haven't been posting. I think it'll flow when she leaves and I'm left to my own devices once again. Coping mechanism, you know.

Tempe friends: commence operation Get-Bec-to-Move-Out-Here.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...