Tuesday, May 12, 2015

One Week of Summer

It's been a week since I've been done with school, isn't that nuts? Wasn't I JUST moving out here to start school? And now I'm halfway through a Masters degree? I don't even know anymore.

I've been thoroughly enjoying not having that much to do. Hanging out with friends, going out a lot because I don't have to wake up early (even though I often do anyway), getting ready for Rebecca's visit which begins TONIGHT?!?!? I'm so excited, life is just so good right now.

Nayoung came over to say hey to Joon the other day and snapped some of the best pictures of us ever, so here they are. (this one below is my favorite)
Is it possible to see this and not laugh? No. No it is not.

P.S. an old photo of my Dad playing baseball at the University of Oregon (go Ducks)

Happy summer!! *heart eyes*
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...