Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pray 4 Me

Not literally, calm down.

I'm so tired. Over the weekend I finally had my last solo performance of the semester (wut!?) and I'm spending this week strung out over work and the last week of classes and writing three papers (1.5 down, 1.5 to go).

I'm trying not to think about being halfway done with this degree.

I'm trying not to think about how some of my dearest friends are graduating and/or leaving Tempe.

I'm trying not to think about how much my back has been hurting for the past week (chiropractor-bound on Friday, don't fret).

Instead, I'm trying to focus on the fact that Rebecca Boo is coming to visit me in two weeks (!!!), and that I can almost, almost take a break, and that I'm going back to Belgium (and another location TBD) this summer (!!!)

I'm really focusing on these snugs from Joon, too.
I'm hanging in there.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Even when life is hard, life is good.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...