Friday, April 10, 2015

My First Masters Recital

I'm really behind. My first recital of my Masters degree was last weekend! And I'm so busy that I haven't had time to post about it. Moving on, my Mom and my beautiful Rachels got me the most gorgeous flowers, all of my friends were there, so many people watched online. I have never felt so special. And I'm quite proud of that performance.
I am the luckiest. If you fancy, or you're bored, or something, you can watch/listen to my recital HERE!

*Edit: I didn't include the program! In order: Bohuslav Martinu "Sonatina", Donald Martino "A Set for Clarinet", Jean Francaix "Divertissment", and Antonio Romero "Fantasia on a Theme from Lucrecia Borgia" (or something like that, the last title is so long!).
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...