Monday, March 23, 2015

Spring Break 2015

Hello again. I shoved all of my photos from over Spring Break into this one post. I know, I'm sorry, but it just didn't feel necessary to split up, after Harry Potter World. And there are a lot of photos of my face because Rebecca had my camera for a while.
As you know, Spring Training is a family tradition. I was lucky enough to make it to THREE games in my four days at home! Haha! Rebecca had a photo assignment for a class, and made me her subject. Some of the shots are pretty great *hair flip*
All that food was mine.
Kidding, it was for all four of us.
How cute is my family?!?!?! (v cute) She also took some of me clarinet, so, I don't know. These are obviously posed, but that was intentional.
Then, back to Arizona for me. Right off the bat, my friend Nayoung and I went to this insane Toms warehouse sale. I'd never been to a warehouse sale before--it was nuts. And rather fun.
I feel the need to clarify that the "7" shoes we bought were between the two of us...I got a pair of sandals, and some Toms for my Mom.

I also got to spend some time that day with Messy and our friend Elizabeth's pooches. They are so cute!!!!
THEN. Allison came to Arizona. And all was right in my world. I took her to the Botanical Gardens. I hadn't been since my audition last year.
I love her.
We ALSO got to see Rodger's and Hammerstein's Cinderella. Allison even got her ticket for free because it was literally the last ticket (the show was sold out).
We also went hiking and snuggled my cat.
As if I didn't miss her enough before, right? Getting back into school has been nuts--Messy's recital was this past Saturday (I played in it, so fun) and every week until MY recital is full of rehearsals and going to OTHER people's recitals...it's just, crazy. It's crazy. But the good kind, I think ;)
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...