Sunday, March 29, 2015

Slices of Life

It's cactus bloom season, because my allergies say so! This little bud didn't quite make it, but it's still got some time. You never know. Also, yes, Joon has figured out where I keep my hair ties and knows just where to go to get them out: into my make up bag. It's fine.

A cool guy in the studio had his recital at a jazz club in downtown Phoenix. He served food and we ate while he played. It was extremely awesome. All recitals should be like that! And downtown Phoenix is also very cool.
Messy's recital was last weekend--so fun! I had such a blast playing for her recital.
I dunno, it's just a cute dress and a cute phone case, indulge me. My house is a mess, my brain is running on empty, but I'm in the home stretch! I went to three clarinet recitals yesterday, we're recording for a competition tonight, and my recital is in less than a week! AH.

Hope you had a good weekend!
xx

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...