Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Roses + Thorns

Roses
- That ^
- Friends being hilarious and fun and generally wonderful
- Realizing that I can play all my recital rep (!!)
- Coffee
- Not getting sick when everyone else seems to be getting sick (let's hope this doesn't jinx it)
- Watching too much Friends but I love it
- Playing principle on a full Brahms Symphony (No. 2) (concert on Wednesday!)
- Having some photography gigs
- GOING HOME THIS WEEKEND! (Sat-Wed)
- GOING TO HARRY POTTER WORLD IN EXACTLY ONE WEEK!
- ALLISON BEING HERE NEXT WEEK! (after I get back to Tempe, obvs)
- Sunshine

Thorns
- Always seeming to need more sleep???
- Being so busy that I literally didn't even know what day it was yesterday
- Midterms. WHY?
- Having a dirty house and not enough time or energy to clean it. Yay.
- Kitten scratches everywhere
- Not having enough time at home to see every single person in Florida that I want to see
- Rain
xx

1 comments:

  1. eeee! so many exciting things a-happenin! principle? rockstar.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...