Monday, February 2, 2015

Slices of Life


Hello people of the interwebs.

My pal Asher (from FSU) was in town auditioning this past weekend and we had a good time going around Tempe a bit and hanging out with the Rachels. It was pretty fun introducing him to the studio and my new school and Joon (who has been so evil lately, and I have scratches all over my arms to prove it).

In other news, I really need to get out more because I haven't done much worth photographing lately. But! I've had a few photography gigs that maybe I'll post about soon...my friends are so photogenic.

Anyway. I'm feeling muuuuch better about all of the commitments I made this semester, and I got so much helpful feedback that I'm planning to share soon. Until then, hang in there.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...