Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Galentine's Day

If you do not know what Galentine's Day is, I suggest you educate yo'self because it really is the best day of the year.
Mintsy helped me put together a pizza party for our girlfriends (funded by my extremely gracious mother, hey Momma, love you). It was soooo fun. We ate way too much and played silly games and put Wen's dragon cat costume on Joonbug, and everything was pink.
She was not pleased, if you can't tell. She stayed in the costume for even less time than she did last time I put it on her.
I'm so lucky to have such wonderful ladies in my life, truly. So glad I could have everyone over to hang (well, not my long distance friends, but alas). So many laughs.
xx

1 comments:

  1. Just crying big fat jealous tears from over the ocean :(
    Looks like you ladies had the best time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...