Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Years in Boston

I don't know but after New York, Boston was so pleasant and so not-crowded.

Josh walked me all over the city while Rachel had to work (booooo), and also this is the park from Good Will Hunting.
It was colder in Boston than it had been the previous week in New York, so although it didn't snow until after I left, the ice skating felt appropriate.
The Jewish girls in front of the Christmas trees. Casual.
Josh works at a comedy club and we went to their holiday party and a show! So fun. And Rachel took me to the coolest and most hilarious hat shop (I wanted to buy all the hats, even the ridiculous ones). 

We had a very fun New Years Eve in a few hip little bars, and then went home to eat leftover Thai food, so yeah, it was great.
Uggghhhh I wish I was still there with them! Rachel and Josh, thanks for letting me invade your house for a few days. I had a great time.

Now I am back in Tempe, with my cat, preparing my mind for work and school and busy-ness. *sigh* But my friends are beginning to return from break, and I'm way excited.

Have a great week!
xx

2 comments:

  1. This looks so colourful and fun! Little trips are good for the soul. Then again, being home with your cat is also good for the soul ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...