Thursday, January 8, 2015

In Pursuit of Exercise

I'm attempting to make life changes and start exercising. But the thing is that I hate exercising. So it's been a slow process.
Fortunately, I now live in a state that has--you guessed it--mountains! For climbing and being beautiful and such. So I've been trying to hike more (and run, but that's another story ugh). This time we went up to the Superstition Mountains on the Hieroglyphics Trail and YES there were in fact real hieroglyphics which is bad ass.
It was a relatively easy hike, and it was so beautiful; I'll definitely be going back. Thanks for the invite (and some pics), Kristi!
xx

1 comments:

  1. you hike girl!

    ..it's like, you go girl, but with...hike. no? k..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...