Thursday, December 18, 2014

Instagrammed Life

Tonight I leave Tempe for a while to go to New York to see family friends, and then Boston to spend New Years with Rachel and Josh. I'm so excited I think my heart might explode.

The past few weeks in Tempe have been so great. Full of good playing (mostly) and great friends. I feel so lucky to be here with the people I've met and have grown to love. To quote the ever wise Mintsy, "if only everyone I loved lived in one place."

I'll (inevitably) be posting while I'm in New York, so as not to barrage you with photos upon my return...plus I just can't help it. I've never been in the city during Chrismas-time! You can follow along on Instagram and Twitter if you want, but beware. Hehe.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...