Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Grandma Joanne's 80th Surprise Party

Hey, surprise! This is why we came to New York this break! My Grandma turned 80 this month, and my Papa has been planning this party literally all year.
Look, indulge me, okay? There are a lot of photos of me and my family in this post because, well, it's family.
My Mom had everyone write six words about my Grandma. Just six words. Rebecca's was the best: "If the Godfather was a woman."
And Rebecca being gorgeous, can you even? No. No you can't.
My cousins look like the UN (United Nations), but we've decided that Rebecca and Elana do actually look alike because they have Spitz-faces. (Spitz is my mother's maiden name, if you did not already figure that out).
In other news, it is a FEAT to get ten people looking at the same camera with eyes open and smiling. I'm not sure how many photos it took, but here it is.
^ These two, the family gingers ^

The lighting was so horrible, hence so many black and whites. But it's all good, it was a beautiful party and the food was delicious (especially that cake). Happy birthday, Grandma! We love you so much.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...