Let's recap, shall we? Cause that's what I do.
- Grad school auditions. ASU, UT Austin, UMich, and CU Boulder. We all know how these turned out, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Pacing!
- Spring break at home.
- Chicago with Reedefine! Part I, Part II (some of my favorite photos and one of my favorite trips ever)
- The first of many big life changes.
- Photos from my graduation from FSU!
Mother's Day, sunflower maze, Rachel and Jordan's party.
- Apartment hunting in Tempe!
- Summer in NYC: part I, II, III, IV, and V.
July 4th! With some of my favorite people! Whom I have missed terribly. (hi guys) (but I'm with Rachel now so life is good)
- Then! I moved. Across the country, no big deal. Road trip with mom, part I, II, and III.
I adopted my Bug! I love that little fur ball of terror so much. Look how little she was!!! She is the best little snuggler and cutest demon ever.
apartment. Since then it has been affectionately and accurately coined the "bitch cave".
- I got a tattoo!
I started graduate school. As a masters student. And a teaching assistant. Who even am I.
- I bought a ukulele, went to Oktoberfest, wrote about my health improvements. I met a ton of beautiful, wonderful people.
- I got a car!!!!
Halloween for the first time in forever and had a bangin' time.
- I got a part-time job at one of my favorite stores.
- We lost my Grandma Lillian (somedays I still can't believe that), and we celebrated her in New Jersey.
Thanksgiving with Dad. Las Vegas. Cirque du Soleil.
- Went back to New York for a few weeks of winter break. Probably you've seen these recently but: seeing friends, Grandma Joanne's surprise party, window watching, and a sister date.
I never really stick to "resolutions", so I hesitate to even use that word. Maybe "goals" is more appropriate? I'm pretty okay when it comes to goals, and this year I want to keep them realistic (every year I say I'm going to cook more and I never do, so screw that "resolution").
My goals for 2015:
- Say "thank you" more (i.e. let people know when/that I am grateful for them)
- Stop apologizing for things that I don't need to apologize for
- Take more risks in my social, academic, and professional life
- Take more photos
- Keep better in touch with far away friends
- Call my family at least once a week, every week
- Play a kick ass recital
- Embrace self-confidence
Happy New Year! Cheers to 2015 being as bad-ass as possible.