Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Hello, Goodbye // New Jersey

I'm finally getting around to this. I know, I'm sorry! But I've never been so busy in my life and frankly I think it's pretty damn impressive that I didn't have a break down last week.
If you haven't guessed, these are some photos from the few days we were in New Jersey, celebrating and commemorating my Grandma Lillian. Below are some family photos and photos of the service.
Boo, just being beautiful. Ya know, as per usual.
THIS! Now this is the coolest ever. When my Dad's oldest siblings were young, his parents lived in Israel. My Dad's father was a pilot. A famous photographer, Ruth Orkin, spent some time photographing their daily lives. The shots are so precious and my favorite set of photos ever. They were also in Cosmopolitan magazine in 1952 (I think that's the right year, but don't quote me on that).
^ cousins ^
^ siblings and cousins ^
^ us, unintentionally but awesomely matching ^
^ Moonitzes ^

I cried so much but I am so glad I could be there. 

Now, off to Las Vegas (yes, you read that right) with Dad for Thanksgiving! I'll be back.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...