Friday, November 14, 2014

Happy B, Boo!

I got into New Jersey last night. My Dad picked me up from the airport, and I was so happy to see him I almost cried. I didn't. But when we picked up Mom and Bec, I sobbed. I was crying and laughing and it's pure luck that it didn't turn into one of those really ugly cries because I was just so overwhelmingly happy to see them. My family. My family all here, together, when just earlier that day I had still been on my own in Tempe (well not alone, but with my "Tempe family").
CAN WE TALK ABOUT THIS FOLIAGE?! I've been ooh-ing and aah-ing almost constantly. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Also it snowed/slushed last night, which was pretty funny.

Today is Bec's 20th birthday. My best friend, practically my twin, the person who knows me better than anyone. She made me a sister! She is the best present I've ever gotten, although no she wasn't really a present, per-say...
Happy B, Becca Boo. I know we're all together under sad circumstances, but I'm glad we could be together for your B. I love you!!!
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...