Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Over the Weekend

I am fully aware that it is Tuesday and I'm just now posting about the weekend, but there you have it, it's happening.
(These two are actually from the weekend before...oops)

On Friday night, we went to the Arizona State Fair! It was so fun, but also I don't know, I don't think I'll need to go back next year...
On Sunday night, the blonde Rachels and I made dinner and cookies and all was right with the world. Ladies nights are the best nights. Also I must have a thing for friends named Rachel. I love my Rachels. (and one of them even plays flute, meaning I have two flute-playing-Rachels, IT'S FINE)
My cookies were a hit, just sayin'.

Last night (Monday night) Zach and I went to see "Into It. Over It.", which is a band, but the name is confusing so I put it in quotes for ya.
Thanks for letting me steal your cool pic, Zach (he's way taller than I am, and could therefore get pictures over people's heads).
Also I got a hair cut and felt like a movie star for a few days, which was pretty cool, so please indulge my selfie (have we discussed how much I love selfies? should I be ashamed? cause I'm currently not ashamed).

This week is already a doozy, I'm so busy I don't even know. I love it.

I have more fair photos to share, but bye for now!

P.S. I added a new page for people who are new to THIS page. It's all the nonsense and gossip, just so you know.
xx

1 comments:

  1. Into It. Over It. is one of my favorite bands!! Glad you got to see them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...