Sunday, October 5, 2014

Over the Weekend

^ This face is how I've felt all week. ^

Gaaahhhh every day this week felt forever long, you know the feeling? I don't really mind long days, I have a lot of things to keep me busy, but I've been seriously lacking in the sleep department. Fortunately, after this week we have "fall break". A four day weekend, essentially, but hopefully enough time to catch up on some zZzz's. Maybe the weather will actually start feeling like Fall, too...*wishful thinking*, I know.

In other news, Rachel and I decorated her apartment for Halloween season and the display is just too good, don't you think? I love it.

Have a great week!
xx

1 comments:

  1. It's never too early for Halloween decorations! Hope you enjoyed your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...