Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Adventures in Cooking // Homemade Whipped Cream

Really this post should be called "Rachel-made Whipped Cream" because it was made by Blondest Rachel, I merely supplied the strawberries and took sweet pix. 

(I am now realizing I am going to have to come up with a more efficient name system in order to differentiate between all of my Rachels, don't worry I'll think of something)
This took her approximately ten minutes, at the most. It's heavy cream, with sugar and vanilla extract to taste. You could probably whip it by hand, but I happened to have a hand mixer (my mom optimistically thought I might bake or cook) which made it very easy.
My god, it was so good I'm not sure I'll ever want to go back to that dumb spray-canned stuff.
xx

1 comments:

  1. do you know what I love about this? is that I still don't know how to make whipped cream, but I'm so delighted by the photos and it's commentary that I don't even care! I just want to dump my whole hand in it, starting with the 3rd photo (ya know, where it gets thick) and never look back. i'm out -

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...