Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Monday

Have I ever shown you my office? Well, this is essentially it. The view from the desk, anyway (which is home to a shiny new iMac, I am very lucky, and maybe shouldn't have posted that on the internet but oh well). I share this office with two other guys but somedays I feel like I live there...like today. Today was very long.

First thing this morning I spilled coffee in my fridge, yes IN my fridge, and then later in the day my right-hand pinky actually cramped up in the midst of my practicing?! If that is any indication of what kind of Monday today was.

I was at school for 13 hours or so, and it was a long day. But I was rewarded for staying late by watching my friends play Dvorák Symphony No. 8 tonight, and it was beautiful (I played on the first piece of the orchestra concert, a whole ten minutes isn't it great?)

Cheers to a speedy week, cause at the end of it is Fall break!!
xx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Whoa now. Don't get too crazy, I'm just hanging in there!

      Delete
  2. Dude, reached here via your comment on Meg Fee's blog (god, I love that woman), and girllll, you are delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...