Some things of note, or not, I don't know:
- Making friends is not nearly as difficult as I expected it to be, and I'm actually having a great time doing it.
- My cat is being a crazy bitch these days; she has so much energy so she's slowly destroying my apartment.
- I hurt my arm a little over a week ago by running into a skateboarder while riding my bike to school and it STILL HURTS.
- I'm playing some awesome music this semester and I'm so excited.
- Something about Arizona is making my skin really angry?
- I never thought I'd be excited to see that the weather forecast for next week has the highs only in the 90s. Only, she says. I know.
- I bought a ukulele today. (send your ukulele knowledge my way, friends!!)
But in all seriousness I need to do something that will let me use my real camera. It's been too long. Any suggestions?
P.S. Happy September?!?!?!