Sunday, September 21, 2014

Over the Weekend

More crummy iPhone pics, are you SO excited???
This weekend consisted of a spur of the moment lady date with Rachel, going out for a friend's birthday, Joonbug snuggles (of course), thrifting with Kristi (who is so hilarious--I had to  keep her from buying that leotard, in case you were wondering), seeing Kinky Boots at ASU Gammage Auditorium with two of my favorite people (SO FAB), and Dr. Spring's solo recital (that featured Dr. Gardner, too--they're both playing two clarinets in this photo, it's fine).

Even if I am feeling a bit under the weather, this weekend was so good.

I don't think I've ever been smiling in every picture of me in a single blog post. It's a milestone! A sign, if you will. My face hurts from smiling so much.

Have a great week, peeps!
xx

1 comments:

  1. this makes me smile. you're a gem and they're lucky to have you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...