Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Instagrammed Life

(ASU's College of Music--erm--"Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts")
I've been MIA because I started graduate school last week. GRADUATE SCHOOL! I'm a damn Masters student, and a teaching assistant. What even is life?

Well it's been good. Really good. I've met good people, I seriously love the studio here, and my professors are fantastic (and hilarious).

Also can we briefly talk (again) about how Warby Parker is the best? Because I commented on an Instagram photo of this clutch saying how bummed I was that I wasn't in town to get one, and they mailed one to my house with a handwritten note. WHAT A BRAND!

Life is so good right now I can hardly believe it. Have a great week!
xx

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...