Saturday, August 9, 2014

Instagrammed Life

That very first picture of my Mom might be my favorite ever. It's from her birthday a few weeks ago; we went to Old Town Scottsdale and ate Mexican food and I had the waitress surprise her with dessert. Complete with a trick candle, which was a surprise to both of us. I love capturing moments like this!!!!

The rest are snaps of The Baby or from around my apartment in its varying stages of being put together. It's pretty much done now, and after another good clean I'm going to take some actual photos of it to share. It's strange having all this space completely to myself, but I really like this little apartment.

And lastly...yes, that tattoo is real. But more on that at a later time...
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...