Wednesday, August 6, 2014

An Afternoon in Sedona, AZ

Sedona, AZ, is only about two hours away from me in Tempe, and Mom wanted to take a day trip before she left. It was far too hot to hike, but still cooler than Tempe: 93º vs 110º. Which, surprisingly, DOES make a big difference. You learn something new everyday.

So we just walked in and out of cute shops, browsing jewelry we couldn't afford, eating Coldstone, and enjoying the scenery. It actually rained for a few minutes, too, which was bizarre. I was in a foul mood, not entirely uncommon for me, but it was still a nice afternoon.

Crossing things off my West Coast Wishlist (one and two)! Although I do think I'll have to go back to Sedona in the winter, so I can actually stand to hike those beautiful red mountains. Anyone care to join?
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...