Friday, July 25, 2014

Road Trip // Part I

What up, guys?! We made it to Tempe with our sanity (mostly) in tact. Here are a million photos of the first two days of our five day road trip. I took a car selfie for every day, you're welcome.
We stopped in Tallahassee so I could have lunch with some of my friends who were still there. Which was awesome, I mean I know I'll see most of them again, but it was great to see them.
Then we drove to Biloxi, MS for the evening. We stopped there because I've never gambled before and Mom was all like, "This is why we're road tripping! It's an experience!" So we ran into the Beaux Rivage and the Hard Rock for some penny slots. Gambling doesn't make sense to me, you're essentially just wasting your money? But it was fun!
On day two we drove from Biloxi to New Orleans for a few hours! I love NOLA but it was so so hot and, worse, MUGGY, omg. The views of those balconies covered in flowers made up for it though.
Beignets were, of course, a necessity, because I can not deny myself anything that even remotely resembles a donut and also, BEIGNETS.
Mom loves a good selfie.
This photo (above) dedicated to my friend Annie. She got engaged here!
We ended the day in Houston, TX with some family friends and good old Tex-Mex. (On a side note, we ate terribly on this trip, oh man was there stomach pain by the end.)

I'm finally getting settled into my apartment (all of my furniture is here and put together thanks to handy-man Mom), getting used to being three hours behind all of my friends and family still on the East Coast, and my week of doctor appointments is coming to an end, so that's all good stuff. And we finally have Internet, yippee!

More road trip posts and other things to come...Have a great weekend!
xx

1 comments:

  1. gahh you two are so cute. i love my shout out like whoa.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...