Monday, July 7, 2014

A Happy 4 + An Important (To Me) Link

Aren't you SO excited to see MORE crummy iPhone photos on this page? Have I not harassed your eyeballs with enough of these? I have a nice camera too, I swear...

I had a Happy 4 indeed, spent with some of the best people I know. It was seriously a blast. We drank, we danced, we ate, we laughed our asses off. It was a great time. And fireworks are awesome, especially when paired with an alcoholic slushy...(sometimes it's cool to be 22).

Also I decided to upload some recordings from my senior recital to the inter webs. It was really hard to even listen to them, truthfully I was cringing the whole time. And I don't even know if I listened to any of the tracks all the way through, so I certainly don't expect any of you to but if you want to listen you can do so here. They're not my best by a long shot, but I'm proud of how I overcame my nerves and played such difficult repertoire. Go team!

And thus begins my last week in Florida. Let the packing commence! Hope you all have a good week.
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...