Sunday, June 1, 2014

West Coast Wishlist • Part 1

One of the most exciting and enticing things to me about moving out west to Arizona is that so many of the surrounding western states are just a day's drive away! In Florida, it takes an entire day just to cross the state. **lame** So while I'm living out west, and since I don't know where I'll end up when I'm done with my Masters degree, I'm hoping to do a fair amount of traveling to the surrounding areas.

Here are five destinations that are at the top of my list:

3. The Grand Canyon, AZ (I've been, but you can never have too much of The Grand Canyon in your life)
5. Sedona, AZ

My mom and I head out to Phoenix tomorrow to do some apartment searching! So I'm posting this in honor of us spending a few days out west this week. Ha! Wish us luck. Follow on Twitter and Instagram for updates/nonsense.
xx

1 comments:

  1. I've been to the balloon festival and it is seriously awesome!! You'll have to let me know if you have any Utah places on your list. It seems like a boring place, but it has it's moments haha.
    xoxo
    e
    the little diary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...