Friday, June 13, 2014

HAPPY FRIDAY!

This week turned out to be quite a doozy, as I spent several days condo-hunting with my Dad (we found a really nice place, yippee!) and I'm just the grumpiest and making life hell for me AND my poor Momma.

But today is a Happy Friday indeed, because tonight we are heading back to New York! Since Spring Break a year and a half ago (what the hell?), I haven't been in New York for more than a day at a time. Layovers, you know how it goes. And I'm reaaalllly excited because one of my bests is meeting me in the city for the weekend and then we have so many fun things planned for the next week and a half I can hardly stand it, but I don't want to jinx anything, so I'll wait to post about those.

We're going in for the last of the family Bat Mitzvahs next weekend. And Becca Boo is coming in from camp for it, ugh I just can't wait. I'm just too excitable at this point, forget about it.

Follow along on Twitter and Instagram, nonsense and more nonsense. Have a great weekend, all :)
xx

1 comments:

  1. Visiting your family and taking a vacation in New York must've been wonderful! It's too bad that the condo hunt had to put a damper on things. It was a good thing that your dad accompanied you. At least he was able to help you decide with what to get. And speaking of which, how was it?

    Sean McCrory @ Graham Commercial Real Estate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...