Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Friday

My Dad and I spent the day at Busch Gardens as a kind of "part II" of my beeday.

Look at these cheetah!!! Did you know that "cheetah" and "cheetahs" are both the correct plural form of the singular "cheetah"? How obnoxious.
I love that they have animals at Busch Gardens, even though the habitats are entirely too small. We got there relatively early in the day and a lot of the animals were active, which is uncommon because it's so damn hot in the summer that they usually just tend to lay around.
They repainted a lot of the park since I was last there (sometime in high school), and it's sooo colorful now! I love it!

Something else I discovered, about myself: I can't handle roller coasters like I used to. They're still really fun, but afterwards my body is all like, "whhaa?"
Just waiting for the photo op, this one.
Thank you for such a fun day, Dad! And happy weekend, all.
xx

2 comments:

  1. What lovely photos! I've never been able to handle roller coasters. I went once when I was 12 at Sea World in Ontario and have never been the same since. :-) Good luck with your move! X Jane http://janeheinrichs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lots of fun :) The cheetah bit was hilarious. And what a cheeky orangutan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...