Monday, May 19, 2014

A Little Video

Something I've never really had the need for (and still don't, if I'm being honest) but have been interested in learning about is video editing. I kind of love it when people make videos of their trips or fun experiences. An extremely kind friend sent me Final Cut Pro to mess around with, so I went around the house one day taking video snips of things that make me smile. A lot of Roxy, obviously.


Watch it in HD! Also, sorry it's so shaky. I'll work on that, promise. I'm really hoping to make travel videos as my mom and I road trip to Arizona in July! Although it's so time consuming, we'll just have to wait and see.

Have a great week, all! I'm looking forward to celebrating one of my best friend's birthdays on Wednesday :)
xx

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome. And I love Beirut! I didn't know this song, but I totally called it was them (he's got such a distinctive voice)! I've been really loving little videos lately, it would be such a cool niche to get into. What camera did you use for this? My slr is ancient and doesn't take video which is sad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used my Nikon! I bought the D5100 specifically because it took HD video...it's fun to mess around with, but honestly iPhones take great videos as well if you're looking to play around with video editing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...