Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Internet is Really Cool

People often try to step away from the Internet, to spend more time IN their lives (which, of course, is something everyone should try to do from time to time), but truly it's a marvelous thing. I gain so much inspiration from the Internet, and I've made a few online friends along the way. Seeing the creativity of some of the bloggers that I follow has made me strive to be more creative in my own life. Not to mention how much this little blog helps me focus on how beautiful my life is when it sometimes feels all too stressful. Every once in a while I see some really awesome things when I'm trolling Facebook or Pinterest, and these links have just kind of brightened my days.

- A photographer who posed their models with live animals. And another who posed her little girl with her dog. So cool.

- The cast of The Lion King (Broadway show) just, ya know, singing on a plane.

- One of FSU's band directors' selfie with Al Roker.

- Kristen Bell singing live is undeniably adorable.

- I can't wait to try this! I had a blast making stamps from erasers for something John and I were working on, so I can't wait to try it with potatoes!

- I've been obsessed with Alt-J lately. I read on Reddit that they called themselves "Alt-J" because that's how you make a triangle or delta sign when typing. They're original name was "∆", but they decided that "triangle" sounded dumb, after realizing that's what people would read "∆" as, and decided on Alt-J instead. The explanation is in that link, too. Blew my mind, and now I know how to make triangles!! ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

- Children's Bedrooms Around the World. Perspective.

- I love things like this. Being able to see how your sweet little pet has grown is just too cute. I definitely want to do something like this if I get a kitten next year ;)

I could keep updating this forever, because everyday I come across something new that I love. But I think sitting in my drafts for over a week is plenty...
xx

3 comments:

  1. Really wishing I was on that plane with the cast of the Lion King started performing!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your space is so flipping adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, totally agree. I LOVE the internet so much, lol. I have not had a "step away" moment, yet... Great links :)

    I wish I was on that plane, too! That would have been so awesome to see. Also, the kids bedrooms from around the world perspective is awesome!! The army one I found the most disturbing, I think... :o

    Lovely post :)

    -amber

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...