Sunday, April 6, 2014

Slices of Life

Our week was a bit of a doozy...so...road trip selfie from last weekend.
John's rear view mirror just...fell off. Oh and he tried on one of my bandanas and was running around like a lunatic looking for music. Makes me laugh. 
I had my recital jury (passed, obviously, since I played the recital), and we went to see my friend Hallie perform in the FSU Circus. SO GOOD! We're kind of obsessed with Cirque du Soleil World's Away, have you seen it? If not, go do. It's amazing (and on Netflix!)
I've been feeling really crafty lately...so I made myself a notebook with craft paper, printer paper, some string, and a polaroid that I had around my apartment. Loosely based off of this tutorial. Oh yeah, and I had my senior recital.
I'm not ready to talk about that yet. But I will, soon. 

Today is 3 recitals (playing in one of them) and writing a speech that I have to give tomorrow! Nothing like last minute, eh?

I'm looking forward to taking this week "off" and relaxing, doing some crafty things, spending time with neglected friends (due to busy schedules), and applying for jobs in Tempe. Wish me luck ;)
xx

P.S. I've been playing around with adding my handwriting to text in Photoshop. Check out some crappy first projects here and here. Also my blog header; I, surprisingly, love how that turned out.

2 comments:

  1. So, this may seem like a silly question, but are you in Tri Delta? I'm not in a sorority, but all three of my roommates are Tri Delts and one of your handwriting projects has their letters...just thought it was a funny coincidence if you were!

    Anyway, that notebook is really cute, I love the pattern. Good luck on your job search! I hope your senior recital went well. I'm friends with some of the people in my school's music program, so I've seen how stressful it can be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not in Tri Delta, I didn't realize the coincidence until after the project was done, ha. Thank you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...