Tuesday, April 1, 2014

MUSIC

As you can see, my senior solo recital is this weekend! John took this photo and it's now my favorite photo of me in existence. He's the best. My parents and sister are coming up for the recital and to set up the reception following the recital. My mom got pretty excited and started baking over spring break. Ha!

I'm excited. Nervous, though. I like all of the music that I'm playing, so I know it'll be fun...at least that's what I keep telling myself. My nerves always get the best of me, but not this time. I won't allow it!

Anyway. What I really wanted to share is this video of my roommate Kevin, talking at the TedxFSU event a few weeks (months?) ago. His talk was so great and I think it resonates with everyone, not just performing musicians. I think that even if you're not a performer, you'll be able to take something away from it about being an audience member.


I highly encourage you all to give it a watch! It's not even 20 minutes long, you really have no reason not to. Also, his recital is tonight and if you're at FSU and you choose not to go, you'll be missing out.
xx

1 comments:

  1. You will do amazing at your recital girl! I just know it!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...