Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Chicago // Part II

So, day three of awesome Chicago quintet trip: We met up with my cousin Sam who happened to be in the city on business, walked to the Sears Tower for no good reason, parted ways and then decided to walk aaallllll the way to the Navy Pier.

It was so cold, I could not feel my face or my fingers. BUT, can you believe some of these shots I got? Most picturesque location, I swear.
 ^ somehow, Maria decided it would be a cool idea to stand on the ice of Lake Michigan. I was freaking out ^
 ^ the sunset from the roof of our hotel was UNREAL ^
^ Elevator selfies ruled this trip ^

Aaahhhh it was so much fun hanging and bonding with my quintet-mates. I will miss this group a hell of a lot next year. I'm so grateful that we got to take this trip and play this cool piece! Can we go back now, guys? Plz?
xx

1 comments:

  1. These photos are so great! I want to visit Chicago so badly :(

    Samantha Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...