Thursday, March 6, 2014

Happenings

I am homeward bound until Tuesday to spend the beginning of my Spring Break NOT in Tallahassee. Even though I won't be home for long, it'll be nice to not be around school for a few days, and get to see my parents. When I get back, I have to do a lot of practicing and rehearsing for my upcoming recital and quintet trip to Chicago. 

Did I mention the Chicago trip yet? Our reed quintet is going to perform at a national conference for a composer here at FSU. It's a great opportunity and it's going to be a really fun trip, assuming all goes well (and it should). It's at the end of the month, so we're in full on go-mode working this piece back up (we played it last semester on our recital). I can't wait to be back in Chicago, even though it'll be sooo cold!

Happy break, guys!
xx

1 comments:

  1. Happy Spring Break! And hope you get to be back in Chicago soon ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...